Let’s stay on the topic of vision. Don’t forget to subscribe (box to the right) to get new blog postings directly.
- Zig Ziglar’s Inspiration: 365 Days A Year: Watch the Video @ Inspiration 365
- My favorite quote for the week of February 8th – 14th: Choice, not chance, determines human destiny – Robert W. Ellis
- This fits perfectly with The XLR8 Team’s vision to help ourselves and others “surrender to the magnificence of our limitless possibilities.” I remember the elation I felt when we finished. I believe articulating this vision was indeed my destiny choosing me - providing an avenue to fulfill my purpose.
- The Best Year of Your Life:
- Week Five Assignment – Envision Your Best Life
- I hope you made some progress putting together your vision map. Add to it on an ongoing basis. Reward yourself every time you refer to it before making a choice.
- Week Six Assignment – Become the Person You Want to Be
- Whenever you admire a quality in someone else – whether it’s a strength, style, determination, or creativity – you can be sure that this quality also exists within you. If you want to discover your greatest self, all you have to do is notice who you admire.
- Next, think of a person you love and / or respect – someone you know personally or from afar. Identify three qualities that you appreciate the most about this person.
- Finally, begin each day this week with the question: “What action can I take to nurture these qualities within me?”
- Creating a Culture of Leadership Development – Sharing Best Practices:
- Thanks to Kevin for his comment last week about how DISC has helped with his self awareness. Check it out at the end of last week’s blog. We are back to work this week – looking for best practices to share with you.
- Please make a “comment” about a great leadership experience you had this week!
Subscribe & share your comments please!!! To date, we have 84 subscribers. Click on the mailbox below and invite a friend.