Elaine and I are back from vacation relaxed and rejuvenated. I completed four chapters of my book while looking at and listening to the ocean. Our friends at Innerlinks sent the “Angel of the Month” for October – Trust. “Move from a place of knowing within you rather than as a result of adaptation to outer experiences. Let go of your assumptions and need to control life’s creative process.” It really sums up the point I’m trying to make in the book. Trust your inner guidance system (passions, unique ability, personal mission & values) to bring you joy and happiness in life. Since you have chosen to be a leader, lead from that inner strength. Stay true to what’s important to you first which is based on how you will serve others.
- Zig Ziglar’s Inspiration: 365 Days A Year
- My favorite quotes for the two weeks of October 11th – 17th: “I bring you the gift of these four words: I believe in you.”
- We are beginning the pre-work preparation for the next XLR8 YOU!!! “Leadership Excellence” retreat. During our initial “getting to know each other interview”, we are curious to know which people gave them the “I believe in you” gift.
- Through our ongoing coaching, we want to know who they in turn are working with that needs the “I believe in you” gift. We then provide the necessary tools and coaching support. What an honor to part of their “success” story.
- The Best Year of Your Life: Get Debbie Ford's Kit
- Week Thirty-Nine / Forty: Silence
- I always use vacations to reconnect with my passions and update my markers - that way, I come back home fired up!
- Week Forty-One: Indulge
- What are some ways to really indulge? Pretend your best friend in the whole world who you haven’t seen in years is visiting you soon. What three indulgent activities would like to do with him / her? Choose at least one and do it anyway!!!
- Creating a Culture of Leadership Development – A Drop for Your Bucket!!! Send an electronic drop or comment by going to the blog (click on this blog’s heading – Wake Up the Passionate Leader above) and click on the “comment” icon at the end of this week’s posting.
- The Official Notice went out tonight - Attention all XLR8 YOU!!! /
Wegmans Leadership University“Leadership Excellence” Participants and Graduates – announcing the 1st “Family First Weekend Retreat” at on Saturday / Sunday, November 14th & 15th. Bristol Harbour
- You have been asking for this, so we finally scheduled it. The weekend will consist of completing and sharing DISC information; watching The Shift, by Wayne Dyer; and completing the Passion Test. You will also be able to access The Family First website for free family relationship DISC reports for your children, extended family members, etc. Please respond to us quickly as
has only 30 rooms! Bristol Harbor
To date, we have 248 subscribers. Our goal is 1,000 by year end. We need your help!!! Invite a friend, colleague or sign up your team this week.