I had the opportunity to meet the founder of Soul Purpose Institute and fellow “West Irondequoiter”, Steve D’Annunzio. We met through his brother, Chris, who we have hired for various projects around the house. A coincidence? I think not. A synchronistic event? Time will tell, but I couldn’t help thinking that we have a lot that we could learn and offer each other at this particular time in our lives. He also gave me a copy of his book, The Prosperity Paradigm which espouses what I truly believe, which is that you will make a much greater living by making a much greater life.
- Zig Ziglar’s Inspiration: 365 Days A Year
- My favorite quote for the week of August 24th – 30th: “You can have TOTAL success when you balance your physical, mental, and spiritual, as well as your personal, family and business life.” Zig Ziglar
- The older you get, the more people you will know that need some type of catastrophic event to pay attention to this truth. The Leadership Excellence process examines all of these areas and strives to help clients self-discover the importance of balance.
- The two most common “presenting” imbalances are physical: overweight and out-of-shape; and overwork – often with the caveat - “but I love what I do!” As the saying goes, no one says: “I wish I spent more time at the office” when on their death bed.
- The Best Year of Your Life: Get Debbie Ford's Kit
- Week Thirty-Three: Give Up the Blame Game
- OK - I am 100 percent responsible for 100 percent of what shows up in my life.
- Week Thirty-Four: Find the Gifts of Your Shadows
- Our shadow, or dark side, contains all the parts of ourselves that we resist, dislike and/or try to hide. Which part of our TOTAL success is blocked by this shadow? Who might help you reveal this shadow and turn it into the gift it is blocking?
- Creating a Culture of Leadership Development – A Drop for Your Bucket!!! Send an electronic drop or comment by going to the blog (click on this blog’s heading – Wake Up the Passionate Leader above) and click on the “comment” icon at the end of this week’s posting.
- Check out Dave’s comment on last week’s blog. Also, thanks to several people that gave me feedback this week – including some as simple as that they are enjoying the blog.
To date, we have 219 subscribers. Our goal is 1,000 by year end. We need your help!!! Invite a friend, colleague or sign up your team this week.