Save the date! On Tuesday, June 16th, my fellow co-authors of Wake Up Live the Life You Love: Empowered plan on taking it to the Best Seller List at Barnes & Noble. My chapter speaks of how I finalized my formula for happiness: G + L + F = Joy. This week’s blog focuses on the “G” word, God as you define it. Your God is providing you with direction constantly through your dreams. I know this book will bring me closer to my dreams. What are you dreaming about?! Dreams Are Whispers From the Soul from Simple Truths will inspire you.
- Zig Ziglar’s Inspiration: 365 Days A Year
- My favorite quote for the week of May 25th – 31st: “God never consults your past to determine your future.” – Mike Murdock
- Lesson #3 from Napoleon Hill’s Golden Rules – The Lost Writings (If you would like the Audio-tech summary PDF file – e-mail me). The law of reciprocation will cause people to treat you as well, or as poorly, as you treat them ~ sounds like God’s work to me!
- The Best Year of Your Life: Get Debbie Ford's Kit
- Week Twenty Assignment – The Love You Need
- Keep repeating the auto-suggestion you identified last week.
- Week Twenty-One Assignment – Be Generous
- Generosity is one of the main characteristics of people with a great deal of self love. Think of something you could give yourself this week that would be an act of generosity and then invite someone you love to share it!
- Creating a Culture of Leadership Development – A Drop for Your Bucket!!! Send an electronic drop or comment by going to the blog (click on this blog’s heading – Wake Up the Passionate Leader above) and click on the “comment” icon at the end of this week’s posting.
- Here are two people’s examples this week of following their “In Search for Adventure” plan:
- E-mail worked best for soliciting XLR8Forward feedback. It gives people a chance to do it at their convenience, allows you to save the input and saves a tree!
- Several new team members were added to a leadership team and the first thing the leader wanted was their DISC information. For those that didn’t have a DISC, they got the link to get one. Now they, too, can begin the Success Discovery Process.
To date, we have 189 subscribers. My goal is 1,000 by year end. We need your help!!! Invite a friend, colleague or sign up your team this week.