Congratulations to Keith Grierson – he was first to make a comment and won Zig Ziglar’s Inspiration: 365 Days A Year. Thanks also to
- Zig Ziglar’s Inspiration: 365 Days A Year: Watch the Video @ Inspiration 365
- My favorite quote for the week of January 18 – 24: Don’t be afraid to take a big step if needed. You can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps – Anonymous.
- What is your BHAG for 2009 (Big Harry Audacious Goal – from Good to Great)?
: Hot, Flat & Crowded by Thomas Friedman – he has a BHAG for everyone on the planet. Reading
- Please share your BHAG – we are all here to help!
- The Best Year of Your Life
- Week Two Assignment – Singing Your Praises
1. Award yourself 50 points for every person you shared your strengths with, plus 50 points for watching this music video from Wayne Dyer’s just released movie “Ambition to Meaning” (I’ll talk about the movie next week)
- Week Three Assignment – Play!
1. FISH!!!!!!!!!!!. Playing is essential. Not only is it fun, but it also renews and refreshes us, helping us better focus on more serious aspects of our lives.
- You are hereby ordered to schedule an activity that has no usefulness other than its enjoyment to you. Notice how your fun-loving attitude translates into other aspects of your life. Blog your FUN!
- Creating a Culture of Leadership Development – Let me know if you need contact information.
- Dave DeMascole & Lance Miller are doing great things with the XLR8 Teams!!! process
- Jerry Shelly has a great “Happiness List” – an assignment from What Got You Here Won’t Get You There.
Subscribe & share your comments please!!! To date, we have 22 subscribers! Click on the mailbox below and invite a friend.