Weekly Inspiration: You Can Do It! (click) Affirmation by Louise Hay from her 2010 calendar:
- “I am very good at giving encouragement and compliments to others.” I thought this was appropriate for the holidays. If you haven’t already, remind yourself of all the people, places and things you are grateful for.
- Now, throughout the holidays, make it a point to offer validation to all those people you are grateful for. These relationships are the foundation of your happiness. Here are a couple of options for you:
- Take 3.5 minutes to watch Marshall Goldsmith’s You Tube video: "Failing to Express Gratitude" click.
- Take 16 minutes to watch a short film: "Validation" click from one of my favorite monthly subscriptions: “The Spiritual Cinema Circle” (“your choice of feel-good entertainment that inspires compassion, conversation and change”).
XLR8 YOU!!! – An invitation to our vision:
For all of us to awaken to the magnificence of our limitless possibilities.
Along those lines, we are grateful for our relationship with all of you. We would love to continue to be part of your lifetime journey of happiness. In that spirit, below are a couple of great gifts you can buy yourself and share with those you love to make 2011 the best year ever:
- Watch his YouTube video - Watch his YouTube video (click)
- Happy the Movie, The Movement (click) HAPPY is a feature documentary that takes us on a journey from the swamps of Louisiana to the slums of Kolkata in search of what really makes people happy. Combining powerful interviews with the leading scientists in happiness research and real life stories of ordinary and extraordinary people around the world, HAPPY uncovers the secrets behind our most valued emotion.
Elaine and I wish you all a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! See you in 2011.