Thanks to those who took the time to comment (scroll down to the end of last week’s post): Lance Miller about XLR8 Teams!!!; Debbie McCue using concepts from What Got You Here Won’t Get You There; Chris DePumpo’s movie review of Wayne Dyer’s just released movie “Ambition to Meaning”. Don’t forget to subscribe (box to the right) and get this blog directly when the latest one gets posted.
- Zig Ziglar’s Inspiration: 365 Days A Year: Watch the Video @ Inspiration 365
- My favorite quote for the week of January 25 – 31: Each of us will one day be judged by our standard of life, not by our standard of living; by our measure of giving, not by our wealth; by our simple goodness, not by our seeming greatness. – William Arthur Ward
- This is beautifully illustrated in Wayne Dyer’s just released movie “Ambition to Meaning”. FREE MOVIE SCREENING – to the first ten people who ask. Simply send me an e-mail. Check out the trailer - http://www.ambitiontomeaning.com/store/index ; click on “movie trailer” in the upper left-hand corner.
- The Best Year of Your Life:
- Week Three Assignment – Play!
- Blog your FUN! Mine started at my granddaughter’s baptism and playing with her afterwards. It continues now in
- Week Four Assignment – Look for What’s Right
- Think about someone in your life who irritates you, annoys you, or with whom you don’t see eye to eye. This week spend at least 10 minutes writing down everything that’s right about this person.
- Show the video “Celebrate What’s Right with the World” at a staff meeting. How do we get more of what we want? Ask!!!
- Creating a Culture of Leadership Development – Sharing Best Practices:
- Since Elaine and I are on vacation for a couple of weeks, it’s your turn. What are you doing with your Leadership Development that you are most proud of?
Subscribe & share your comments please!!! To date, we have 46 subscribers, which is more than double from last week. Click on the mailbox below and invite a friend.