Whether you spend a couple minutes reading for inspiration and insight, spending a few minutes completing The Best Year of Your Life! Exercise, or sharing your own leadership best practices - we thank you! Sign up your whole team and share your thoughts and experiences together every week.
- Zig Ziglar’s Inspiration: 365 Days A Year: Watch the Video @ Inspiration 365
- My favorite quote for the week of February 23rd – March 1st: “As I grow older, part of my emotional survival plan must be to actively seek inspiration instead of passively waiting for it to find me.” – Bebe Moore
- Alright, I have to admit, I had a birthday this week. While I still refuse to join AARP, I have qualified for some time now. This quote has been true for me for many years. I continue to search for new ways to stay inspired including this blog. I feel that it an integral part of achieving my number #1 passion – being at peace with myself and those I love.
- Please share in a comment below how you actively seek inspiration every day!!!
- The Best Year of Your Life
- Week Seven Assignment – Question Your Beliefs
- Did you come across a limiting belief? By exposing it, you have completed the first step in changing it. Use this week’s assignment to transform it.
- Week Eight Assignment – Forgive
- Resentments drain our vital energy. They act like a barrier around our heart - preventing us from receiving all the love we desire - particularly the love of ourselves. The stronger they are, the more power you gain from this act of forgiveness.
- Think about someone you’ve been harboring a grudge against. They probably reinforce a limiting belief you have about yourself. Allow yourself to let it go - to soften your heart and help you forgive.
- Creating a Culture of Leadership Development – Sharing Best Practices:
- In my travels this week, I saw a great XLR8Forward preamble for Challenging the Process. “Challenging the Process is an important step in making something happen with a sense of urgency. We need to make it safe for others to experiment and build confidence in all to provide the way to success.” The stories your 3600 raters share with you make it easier for them to make suggestions on how you can do better!
- Please make a “comment” about a great leadership experience you had this week!
Subscribe & share your comments please!!! To date, we have 114 subscribers. Click on the mailbox below and invite a friend.