We are back from the March XLR8 YOU!!! Leadership Excellence process kick-off week at
- Zig Ziglar’s Inspiration: 365 Days A Year
- My favorite quote for the week of March 16th – March 22nd: “Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.” – Aristotle
- “My passions and values are my foundation and understanding; clarifying, writing them down and sharing them with this loving group made me feel like I could move mountains. No matter where you are in your travels on your path toward greatness, Elaine & Tom Brady can enlighten and bring focus to the plan.”
- I returned home and immediately started reading Happy for No Reason by Marci Shimoff. Her first chapter “Happy for No Reason … Really!” sounds like a Saturday Night Live “Weekend Update” comedy bit. Given the effortless theme of the class, I know it is going to have a profound effect on me because, thanks to last week’s group, I just modified my #1 passion to “bringing peace and happiness to myself and those I love.” Check out her short video at the above link to Amazon.
- The Best Year of Your Life: Get Debbie Ford's Kit
- Week Ten Assignment – Take the Week Off!
- I hope you appreciated what you have already accomplished.
- Week Eleven Assignment – Take Back Your Power
- In order to have clarity (what I really, really, really, really…want!), focus (row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream!) and confidence to be Happy for No Reason, we must take our power back.
- “I never realized that I didn’t know who I was! My summit awaits!”
- “The most important message I’ll take away from this week is that you must first truly know yourself before you can begin to lead others.”
- Your power, which will provide your inspiration, is found in your passions, unique ability, personal mission and values. Once discovered and articulated – NO ONE can take them away from you!
- Creating a Culture of Leadership Development – A Drop for Your Bucket!!! Send an electronic drop
- I’d love to send a drop to all those who previously have participated in the XLR8 YOU!!! Leadership Excellence process that took the time to support the individuals in this latest class. You are what made it so effortless for them. While no one ever actually knows exactly what to expect, your encouragement and support prior to the week helped everyone be much more open to the possibilities.
- I have one more favor to ask. If you know any of last week’s participants, grab your In Search of Adventure plan and share them with each other. “Absolutely phenomenal week – I thoroughly enjoyed each and every day of the class, and most importantly, enjoyed every moment with our group.” Please be part of their extended group!
To date, we have 150 subscribers. My goal is 1000 by year end. Invite a friend or colleague this week.