Save the date! On Tuesday, June 16th, my fellow co-authors of Wake Up Live the Life You Love: Empowered plan on taking it to the Best Seller List at Barnes & Noble. My chapter speaks of how I finalized my formula for happiness: G + L + F = Joy. This week’s blog talks about the “L” - love. The Simple Truth’s 3 minute DVD – To a Child, Love is Spelled T-I-M-E is not for the faint of heart.
- Zig Ziglar’s Inspiration: 365 Days A Year
- My favorite quote for the week of May 18th – 24th: “Love is life…and if you miss love, you miss life.” – Leo Buscaglia. My mother introduced me to Leo. His lectures were on PBS. I have to admit, at first I thought he was a little weird. But he planted the seed that love applies in your professional life as well as your personal life.
- Lesson #2 from Napoleon Hill’s Golden Rules – The Lost Writings. (If you would like the Audio-tech summary PDF file – e-mail me) Use suggestion to persuade yourself to persuade others to do what you want them to do. Through the principle of suggestion, we are constantly influencing those around us. Are we doing it lovingly?
- The Best Year of Your Life: Get Debbie Ford's Kit
- Week Nineteen Assignment – Feed Your Internal Flame
- Did you make up an auto-suggestion or self-suggestion for something you want? Repeat it 3 – 4 times a day and see what happens. Let us know through your comments to this blog.
- Week Twenty Assignment – The Love You Need
- Although we often look to others to give us the love we need, the highest act of self-love is to learn how to give it to ourselves. When we take the time to listen to the desires of our hearts, we nurture ourselves from the inside out. Does your self auto-suggestion include the love you need?
- Creating a Culture of Leadership Development – A Drop for Your Bucket!!! Send an electronic drop or comment by going to the blog (click on this blog’s heading - Wake Up the Passionate Leader above) and click on the “comment” icon at the end of this week’s posting.
- This week, one of our coaching clients spoke of a difficult personal problem s/he was facing. His/her boss spent over an hour sharing his/her experiences with a similar life challenge. Now that’s love!
- Do you have a “love” story that you’d like to share? Go to the blog and comment.
To date, we have 186 subscribers. My goal is 1,000 by year end. We need your help!!! Invite a friend, colleague or sign up your team this week.