“This is truly a significant life marker” ~ A world-class organization with a world-class culture sent their high potential leaders and they gave each other a world-class experience! Twelve individuals clarified and focused their pathway to JOY (G + L + F). Elaine and I are proud to be a part of witnessing these role models and leaders of the future. They are not afraid to say – “What’s the coach’s job … to love us; what’s our job … to love each other.” To understand what we mean, click on this ESPN Real Sports segment Joe Ehrmann's Real Sports Segment
- Zig Ziglar’s Inspiration: 365 Days A Year
- My favorite quote for the week of June 8th – 14th: “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” – Woodrow Wilson
- Lesson #5 from Napoleon Hill’s Golden Rules – The Lost Writings (If you would like the Audio-tech summary PDF file – e-mail me). Your personality is shaped by environment and habit. The people with whom you associate every day constitute the most important and most influential part of your environment. You should select friends who are aligned with your passions and whose mental attitude inspires you to determination, enthusiasm and ambition.
- The Best Year of Your Life: Get Debbie Ford's Kit
- Week Twenty-Two Assignment – Make Powerful Requests
- During Leadership Week, participants clarified what they Really, Really, Really, Really … Want!!!
- Week Twenty-Three Assignment - Worthiness
- Our feelings of worthiness dictate how much love, success, abundance, fun and pleasure we’ll allow ourselves to achieve. It doesn’t come solely from what we do but from who we are. We reinforce our worthiness when we ask people to provide “Unique Ability” data ~ part of our inner guidance system articulated at Leadership Week.
- Creating a Culture of Leadership Development – A Drop for Your Bucket!!! Send an electronic drop or comment by going to the blog (click on this blog’s heading – Wake Up the Passionate Leader above) and click on the “comment” icon at the end of this week’s posting.
o Great new Ken Blanchard Book – Helping People Win at Work – “Don’t Mark My Paper, Help Me Get an A”. I’ll let the 12 participants tell you if we got an “A” last week based on these intentions:
1. To create a learning community
2. To create a team
3. To improve your coaching and leadership abilities
4. To unleash dormant forces
To date, we have 192 subscribers. My goal is 1,000 by year end. We need your help!!! Invite a friend, colleague or sign up your team this week.