Tomorrow, Tuesday June 16th is the date that my fellow co-authors are encouraging their family, friends, colleagues and clients to take our book Wake Up…Live the Life You Love: Empowered to the Top 100 at Barnes and Noble. To purchase your copy tomorrow, go to:
Make it BUY ONE GET ONE FREE! E-mail me your receipt, I will send you a free copy to pass along to a friend or loved one.
- Zig Ziglar’s Inspiration: 365 Days A Year
- My favorite quote for the week of June 15th – 21st: “I read myself out of poverty long before I worked myself out of poverty – Walter Anderson
- Lesson #5 from Napoleon Hill’s Golden Rules – The Lost Writings (If you would like the Audio-tech summary PDF file – e-mail me). People who cheat to get ahead will eventually lose, and those who follow their principles will eventually succeed. This follows the law of compensation which states that what is taken away is replaced by something else. My fellow co-authors illustrate that in their stories.
- The Best Year of Your Life: Get Debbie Ford's Kit
- Week Twenty-Three Assignment - Worthiness
- For those who have articulated their Unique Ability, Personal Mission & Values, they KNOW they are worthy of their passions because they come from their soul.
- Week Twenty-Four Assignment – Feed Yourself
- Whatever we crave . . . whether its love, acknowledgment, adoration, or respect – we must learn to feed it to ourselves. When we do we are EMPOWERED!
- Creating a Culture of Leadership Development – A Drop for Your Bucket!!! Send an electronic drop or comment by going to the blog (click on this blog’s heading – Wake Up the Passionate Leader above) and click on the “comment” icon at the end of this week’s posting.
o While we must empower ourselves, we can gather ideas from how others have been empowered. Ask them how you could seek validation, love, success, acknowledgment, respect or intimacy. Get ideas for actions you could take using what Marshall Goldsmith calls feedforward (we call it XLR8Forward). Watch this four-minute video that explains it. Feedforward
To date, we have 195 subscribers. My goal is 1,000 by year end. We need your help!!! Invite a friend, colleague or sign up your team this week.